Re: Changing the way NVDA pronounces non-English words

Manoj,

            I would try "chota" as the voice replacement for "chhota" to see if that will get you what you want.  My guess is that you'll get a long O with "chota."  If you're shooting for a short O try "chotta."    Like I said, there's some "creative spelling" with regard to what you use as the replacement and you do whatever you have to do to get the synthesizer to say what you want it to say.

           ~ Edward Abbey