From: "Antony Stone" <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 12:03 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Changing the way NVDA pronounces non-English words

This is not really an NVDA question - it's more of a synthesiser question, so
please tell us which synth you use (and perhaps which other synths you feel
happy with) so people might be able to advise how to do what you want.

It might also be helpful to mention which non-English language/s you wish to
adjust the pronunciation of.

Antony.

On Wednesday 24 April 2019 at 00:54:25, Manoj Govindraj wrote:

Hi friends,

Is there a way to make NVDA pronounce non-English words and make it
pronounce the way I would like it to?

Cheers,

Manoj
--
Please apologise my errors, since I have a very small device.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.