http://www.nvda.it/files/plugin/weather_plus5.5.nvda-addon

Cheers.

Rémy

Le 24/04/2019 à 11:04, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io a écrit :
Well I cannot see it on the add ons list either and indeed when you do a search on the site the top result comes up 404 not found.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "marvin kotler" <m.kotler53@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 1:56 AM
Subject: [nvda] weather plus will not download

Good evening list; first using the latest edition of nvda and windows 10.  I cannot get weather plus 5.5 to download.  When I try to download it, I am taken back to the desktop.  Where can I get it and download/install it manually.  Looked on the addons website and could not find it.  Any help with this would be appreciated. Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10