Re: Questions about Browsers and NVDA

Sometimes, different browsers behave in different ways even the website being the same. I find it to be very common nowadays.

I suggest you to use what suits you better. It's?? probably IE, in the case.

Another thing that occurred to me as I was writing this is that said website can be programmed using "old coding" or something like that and that's why IE behaves better with it.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 24/04/2019 20:22, Sam Bushman disse:

Hi All,

??

I am working with a system called SpeakAp.com

It???s an intranet for companies. When I am in internet explorer the links are labled and all is well. When I am in chrome nothing is labeled. Any ideas how to solve this?

??

Thanks,

Sam

??