From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 5:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Questions about Browsers and NVDA

Sam,

            What happens in Firefox or Edge?    Also, do you have any idea what the age of that system happens to be?  The latter question is because if the web app is of a certain age, they could have used all sorts of HTML extensions that were exclusive to IE that never made it out to other browsers, and there were a lot of them.  I imagine NVDA will be carrying anything along related to IE that was written during the time when those extensions were still being pushed by Microsoft.

           ~ Edward Abbey