From: "Adriani Botez" <adriani.botez@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>; <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>; <nvda-translations@groups.io>; <intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
Cc: <info@nvaccess.org>; "'James Teh'" <jamie@jantrid.net>; "'Daniel Mayr'" <info@danielmayr.at>; "'Pawolleck, Sascha, Landratsamt-Altoetting'" <Sascha.Pawolleck@lra-aoe.de>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 5:14 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDACon 2019 - community survey

Dear all,

as we are preparing this year's NVDACon, our goal this year is to engage the
community in the preparation process more than before. For this purpose we
have created a small survey which should reveal an optimal date for the
conference, convenient for most of us.

In case you intend to participate at the conference, please complete this
survey by chosing the weekend or weekends in august which are most
convenient for you. You can choose more than one option. The conference will
take place during the weekend which has been chosen by most people.

Please take two minutes and access the survey at

https://doodle.com/poll/sd5ubgyrbhibm5bw

To complete the survey, please don't use firefox because the survey is not
completely accessible in that browser.

Feel free to distribute this survey throughout your networks, so we reach as
many people as possible.

We are lloking forward to having you on this year's NVDACon!

Best regards

Adriani Botez

Cochair of NVDACon

NVDA Comunity Conference (NVDACon)

Website: <https://www.nvdacon.org/>; https://www.nvdacon.org/

Email: <mailto:info@nvdacon.org> info@nvdacon.org

Teamtalk server: tt://nvdacon.org/?tcpport=10333&udpport=10333