locked Re: voxsin and nvda

Antony Stone

A brief Google search for "voxsin" returns nothing related to NVDA, speech
synthesisers or accessibility, so I really don't know what's being discussed
here.

"Auralux" appears to be a "simplified real-time strategy game", so again I
can't really tell what this has to do with NVDA...

Maybe Shaun can provide some URLs to whatever it is.

Regards,

Antony.

On Thursday 25 April 2019 at 18:01:11, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
wrote:

Is this another synth then? I feel like I've walked in late to a show here.
Incidentally one thing to think about on Speech hub is that it may need
considerable reworking to work in nvda when it goes Python three. I found
Speech hub quite laggy even on fast pcs.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-