locked Re: voxsin and nvda

Antony Stone

Aha - given those spellings of voxin and oralux, it all makes sense now :)

Thanks,

Antony.

On Thursday 25 April 2019 at 18:23:27, Devin Prater wrote:

This is Voxin’s Homepage:
https://voxin.oralux.net

This is IBM’s ViaVoice TTS for Linux, kept on life support for $5 per
language.

On Apr 25, 2019, at 11:20 AM, Antony Stone
<antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it> wrote:

A brief Google search for "voxsin" returns nothing related to NVDA,
speech synthesisers or accessibility, so I really don't know what's
being discussed here.

"Auralux" appears to be a "simplified real-time strategy game", so again
I can't really tell what this has to do with NVDA...

Maybe Shaun can provide some URLs to whatever it is.

Regards,

Antony.

On Thursday 25 April 2019 at 18:01:11, Brian's Mail list account via
Groups.Io

wrote:
Is this another synth then? I feel like I've walked in late to a show
here. Incidentally one thing to think about on Speech hub is that it
may need considerable reworking to work in nvda when it goes Python
three. I found Speech hub quite laggy even on fast pcs.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-