locked Re: voxsin and nvda

mk360

The explanation about why people is talking about Voxin here is because you can run it under windows 10 using WSL. See David's post on the list about ibmtts.

mk.

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 1:03 PM Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...> wrote:
As this thread doesn't seem to have anything to do with NVDA, let's kindly bring it to a close. If I am wrong, then please very quickly bring this topic back in line with discussing NVDA. Running NVDA under Linux is beyond the scope of this list, and NVDA is not supported on any platform other than Windows.

Thanks.

No, it does not. There are a few Eloquence addons to buy from, though, so that’s close to Voxin.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.