Re: nvda not reading letters in excel cell when using f2 to edit the cell contents

Quentin Christensen

As others mentioned, we believed we had fixed this, certainly at least for Office 2016 and 365 with NVDA 2019.1.

Firstly, make sure you have rebooted the computer since updating NVDA (particularly for laptops, since a lot of people simply close the lid rather than shut down Windows).

Next, try the suggestion to uncheck allow editing in cells and see if that fixes it.

Finally, try restarting NVDA with add-ons disabled (NVDA+q then down arrow to restart with addons disabled and press enter).

And if none of those things work, could you please send me a copy of your NVDA log to info@...

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 6:02 AM Andre Fisher <andrefisher729@...> wrote:
Hi.

Well, I don't know which version of Office is 1/3, but I recommend updating to 2019.1.1 and let us know how that treats you.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess