i really need some help with sound

Darren Harris

Hi all,

A couple things.

firstly am using the real tech audio drivers for the built in sound on the motherboard of my laptop.

I’ve encountered a strange intermittent issue. Every so often I’ve had a problem whereby I’ll be using the laptop and then NVDA will go all crackly. The only way I’ve been able to solve it thus far is to restart the whole thing. Luckily it doesn’t happen that often but when it does it’s most annoying.

The second thing is that every so often and this is regular the soundcard will just switch off. I have my laptop plugged into a bos soundlink mini 2 and after a while unless there’s sound going through it the  laptop sound seems to switch off which results in the speaker turning off. At first I thought it was NVDA being weird but it isn’t. if anybody could assist me with either issues then I would indeed be grateful.

Many thanks.