Re: i really need some help with sound

Oh, I forgot to mention:
Don't worry about it playing continually the WAV file. This is an absolutely silent file which wil just make sure of not letting your soundcard sleep. You'll not hear anything during this, you'll not even notice the program running.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 26/04/2019 04:48, marcio via Groups.Io disse:

Em 26/04/2019 03:37, Darren Harris via Groups.Io disse:
The second thing is that every so often and this is regular the soundcard will just switch off. I have my laptop plugged into a bos soundlink mini 2 and after a while unless there???s sound going through it the ??laptop sound seems to switch off which results in the speaker turning off. At first I thought it was NVDA being weird but it isn???t.
Darren,
Maybe this problem can be solved with a small application called Silenzio.
It will play continually a WAV file, which will not let your soundcard sleep.
Believe it made my life easier when I found out about this little friend.
Here's the link if you want to try it out. Just install and run it and see the results!
http://www.stefankiss.sk/programy/silenzio/Silenzio_1.0_setup.exe