Re: i really need some help with sound

Darren Harris

Ok so I’ve installed it and ran it. So do I need to do anything else to it?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: 26 April 2019 09:49
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] i really need some help with sound

Em 26/04/2019 03:37, Darren Harris via Groups.Io disse:

The second thing is that every so often and this is regular the soundcard will just switch off. I have my laptop plugged into a bos soundlink mini 2 and after a while unless there???s sound going through it the ??laptop sound seems to switch off which results in the speaker turning off. At first I thought it was NVDA being weird but it isn???t.

Darren,
Maybe this problem can be solved with a small application called Silenzio.
It will play continually a WAV file, which will not let your soundcard sleep.
Believe it made my life easier when I found out about this little friend.
Here's the link if you want to try it out. Just install and run it and see the results!
http://www.stefankiss.sk/programy/silenzio/Silenzio_1.0_setup.exe

Cheers,

Marcio

AKA Starboy