Re: Office 365 on the web

Luke Davis

Office 16 Pro plus is top of the line? I'm a bit surprised to hear that, having just ordered Office 2019 Pro on amazon for around $25, under what is likely a similar arrangement.

Luke

On Wed, 24 Apr 2019, Brian Vogel wrote:

[.]   With the advent of the recycled license marketplace, most active on eBay but also plenty active
elsewhere, it is a simple matter to get a legitimate recycled license for Office 2016 Pro Plus (or pretty much any edition, but that's "top of the line")
for under $10.  I've now installed on 6 machines using recycled licenses, and had trouble twice, once being issued a second key and once a refund.Three
examples currently available (and there always seem to be plenty offered in the under $10 range):