Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 25/04/2019 04:31, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io disse:

Seems a little odd to have a web form that cannot be used by many peoples favourite browser. I have waterfox and Firefox here but find Chrome difficult. Its me probably but I know of quite?? a few friends who find the same. I'm not normally involved in the online conference, but just felt I needed to state this about Firefox.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adriani Botez" <adriani.botez@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>; <nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io>; <nvda-translations@groups.io>; <intl@NVDACon.groups.io>
Cc: <info@...>; "'James Teh'" <jamie@...>; "'Daniel Mayr'" <info@...>; "'Pawolleck, Sascha, Landratsamt-Altoetting'" <Sascha.Pawolleck@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 5:14 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDACon 2019 - community survey

Dear all,

as we are preparing this year's NVDACon, our goal this year is to engage the
community in the preparation process more than before. For this purpose we
have created a small survey which should reveal an optimal date for the
conference, convenient for most of us.

In case you intend to participate at the conference, please complete this
survey by chosing the weekend or weekends in august which are most
convenient for you. You can choose more than one option. The conference will
take place during the weekend which has been chosen by most people.

Please take two minutes and access the survey at

https://doodle.com/poll/sd5ubgyrbhibm5bw

To complete the survey, please don't use firefox because the survey is not
completely accessible in that browser.

Feel free to distribute this survey throughout your networks, so we reach as
many people as possible.

We are lloking forward to having you on this year's NVDACon!

Best regards

Adriani Botez

Cochair of NVDACon

NVDA Comunity Conference (NVDACon)

Website:?? <https://www.nvdacon.org/> https://www.nvdacon.org/

Email:?? <mailto:info@...> info@...

Teamtalk server: tt://nvdacon.org/?tcpport=10333&udpport=10333