Re: Has anyone used NVDA with WordPress?

Jackie

I disagree, respectfully. At least it's not NVDA as a whole. I use
NVDA, I looked on your site using it, in fact, because you gave me a
login, (just for clarification to the rest of the list that I didn't
hack into your site :)), & everything was visible that I said in my
post to you via my WordPress4newbs list. I'm not saying your
installation of NVDA on your machine isn't broken. I think it is,
actually. But it's not the norm for NVDA.

On 4/26/19, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org> wrote:
I have had a problem moderating comments since October with all the changes
in NVDA and Wordpress. I'm pretty sure it's
a NVDA problem. Maybe an add-on would fix it.

John

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 05:02:57PM +0100, Brian's Mail list account via
Groups.Io wrote:
That sounds then, like they have broken the system again.
It may be that Jaws has a script they are using to get around the issue.
I don't use it myself so cannot comment further, but it would not be the
first time some brand new version of a web site or program has been
broken
by the people who write it.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk