Re: i really need some help with sound

Not really.
This is the file for installing the program, so it only needs to be installed once :)
Now, he can very well starts the program separately from Windows, which means that he'll have to run it each time Windows starts, or he can just do what I do and check the option for this program to start along with the Windows itself.
The latter really makes life easier and doesn't slow down the computer in any way that I could notice, so that's what I recommend doing :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 26/04/2019 18:51, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io disse:

I am correct in thinking if this works for him he will have to run the little exe file each time he restarts the computer?

On 26/04/2019 08:51, marcio via Groups.I wrote:
Oh, I forgot to mention:
Don't worry about it playing continually the WAV file. This is an absolutely silent file which wil just make sure of not letting your soundcard sleep. You'll not hear anything during this, you'll not even notice the program running.

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook <https://facebook.com/coolbutpsycho>

Em 26/04/2019 04:48, marcio via Groups.Io disse:
Em 26/04/2019 03:37, Darren Harris via Groups.Io disse:
The second thing is that every so often and this is regular the soundcard will just switch off. I have my laptop plugged into a bos soundlink mini 2 and after a while unless there???s sound going through it the ??laptop sound seems to switch off which results in the speaker turning off. At first I thought it was NVDA being weird but it isn???t.
Darren,
Maybe this problem can be solved with a small application called Silenzio.
It will play continually a WAV file, which will not let your soundcard sleep.
Believe it made my life easier when I found out about this little friend.
Here's the link if you want to try it out. Just install and run it and see the results!
http://www.stefankiss.sk/programy/silenzio/Silenzio_1.0_setup.exe