Re: In-Process for 18th April is out

Thanks for the answer, Quentin!

Have a great weekend as well ????

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 26/04/2019 09:05, Quentin Christensen disse:

In-Process has a number of meanings.?? Firstly it can mean something which is being worked on and not yet completed.?? It is also a technical term for the way that some of our code works to gather its information.?? Thanks for asking!

Have a great weekend,

Quentin.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 5:44 PM marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
Em 26/04/2019 03:44, Quentin Christensen disse:
Marcio, I usually aim for once a fortnight.?? If you read back through the archives -??https://www.nvaccess.org/category/in-process/??- you'll see that I don't always meet that goal :)
Quentin,
Oh, no worries! It happens. It's not always that we manage to follow, in all, our plans :)
Anyway, looking forward for the next In Process!
Out of curiosity, why it has this name? Maybe I'm not translating it right but who knows, just asking :)

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Official NVDA Training modules and expert certification now??available:??http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/