From: Vlad Dragomir
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2019 7:57 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] pole, I think ducking should go and other nvda features
proposal and wider discussion

Hello,

Interesting topic! Personally I only agree with half of it. It would be
indeed great if at least some add-ons became part of NVDA, and I would
include Screen Curtain among those.

On the other hand, I totally oppose the exclusion of the ducking function.
It’s extremely useful, especially with services like Youtube or Google
Play Music. Often it’s the only way to hear the screen reader without having
to close everything else.

Let’s see what other opinions come up!

Cheers,

Vlad.