Re: Important (please read): Let's prepare our new home to welcome folks from old NVDA list

thats very nice.
yes wins with a thumping majority.
and groups.io is good to.
will we have subgroups for addons, nvda dev sub group and more?

On 3/2/16, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:
Hi all,

Nimer will embark on a business trip, so I'll step in as the acting
administrator on this list until he returns.

Now the most important thing: On behalf of NVDA list admins, I hereby
declare the NVDA on Freelists deprecated in favor of Groups.IO version,
effective March 3, 2016 at 00:00 UTC (4 PM Pacific on March 2, 7 PM Eastern
and elsewhere). More information on how to join this list will be sent once
the switchover happens (to be sent to the community at large). The final
tally was 61 yes (including 5 from Twitter), 5 no.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

NVDA list admin team

@austin