locked Re: Poll: I think ducking should go; and other NVDA features proposal and wider discussion

Devin Prater

I knew about the page, but I’ve never seen an Outlook add-on, neither there before nor discussed on list. This is great, and if it helps with the control+. (Period) in speaking the next message automatically that it lands on, then Outlook may become my email client of choice on Windows, if using it because even better than using Gmail.

On Apr 28, 2019, at 9:22 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 09:56 AM, Devin Prater wrote:
Wait, there's an addon for Outlook?
When I see things like this my jaw drops?   The official NVDA Add-Ons Page, whose address has been posted hundreds of times, is:  https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html.

Each add-on is presented, by title, as a link on the page.   If you, any you, who've been an NVDA user and participant on any NVDA related list/forum for a long time have never bothered to go there and do a cruise-through of the links to see what's what you have no one to blame but yourselves.

I'm not about to give the actual link in this case, but the fact that there is an add-on named Outlook Extended answers that question.

[The above may not apply to Devin if that comment was in jest, but it certainly applies to any member who's been on this list for at least a month.  Go look, and if you need to activate an add-on title to get a further description of its function, well . . . ]

           ~ Edward Abbey