From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeff
Samco
Sent: 28 April 2019 17:17
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] File Explorer and voicing file atrributes

My reference point is Window-Eyes since I converted from it to NVDA.
When in File Explorer and arrowing up and down a file list, WE
additionally announces things like file size, date of modification,
etc. I don't get that with NVDA. Is there an NVDA setting I can
change to correct this?

Thanks,
Jeff