Re: Saving Configuration Query

Andrea Sherry

Thanks for that. It was in the UaC screen I was having that issue.

Thanks heaps.

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Are you on the logon screen or somewhere similar when you get this message?  You can't save the configuration or do several other things from secure screens such as the logon screen.  If you want to setup the configuration to use on these screens, login, make your changes, save them (NVDA+control+c) and then from the general settings screen (NVDA+control+g or from the NVDA menu) choose the "Use currently saved settings on the logon screen and other secure screens (requires administration privileges" option.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Andrea Sherry <sherryan@...> wrote:
Getting message that cannot save configuration as NVDA in secure mode.

What is this?

I am using Windows10 pro and NVDA latest stable build.

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306