locked Re: NVDA add on's RSS feed.

While we are on this (and I know it's not an NVDA thing, just thought I'd ask on this thread):
Is there any way of getting a certain RSS from a website?
For instance I have the www.thisisacool.site.
I want to get the RSS (that is, the link for this RSS), of course assuming this site has one.
Then what should I do to get it?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 28/04/2019 15:14, Robert Kingett disse:

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: Included the RSS feed.]

This RSS feed will show you new add ons published but it will not group
add ons by last updated. To check for updates, get the add on updater.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.rss

Add ons are posted manually to this list as well. Mods have not integrated the feed into this group, so subscribe to the feed above.