outlook 2016 and NVDA 2019.1.1: nvda's focus does not go to next/previous message after pressing up/down key in message list

J.G

Hello,

my client uses NVDA screen reader on win10 with outlook 2016 as a mail client. when we've updated NVDA to latest stable version, nvda's focus does not go to next/previous message in message list when pressing up/down key. before I began to help her, she had one of older versions of nvda, I don't know exactly which; but she tells me that it worked fine.
I tried with shift+tab and then tab again to refresh and it sometimes work, sometimes does not. I also tried with word UIA enabled, but there were same results.
any suggestion, how to solve this problem?

thanks in advance.

regards, Jo┼żef