From: "David Mehler" <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2016 9:15 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and pizza sites

Hello,

My apologies if this is a repeat message. I sent t his to another list
and didn't get very much.

Is anyone using NVDA with online food ordering sites? In particular
online pizza ordering sites, dominos.com and pizzahut.com? I'm
particularly wanting to do custom ordering, but this really doesn't
work.

Thanks.
Dave.