Re: outlook 2016 and NVDA 2019.1.1: nvda's focus does not go to next/previous message after pressing up/down key in message list

Gene

Make sure the program is set for object navigation, not screen review.  This sounds like a problem caused by screen review being the setting.  After using screen review, people should be sure to return to object navigation because not doing so causes problems and some of those problems don't appear to be connected to screen review being the current setting, but they are.

From: J.G
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 6:13 AM
Subject: [nvda] outlook 2016 and NVDA 2019.1.1: nvda's focus does not go to next/previous message after pressing up/down key in message list

Hello,

my client uses NVDA screen reader on win10 with outlook 2016 as a mail client. when we've updated NVDA to latest stable version, nvda's focus does not go to next/previous message in message list when pressing up/down key. before I began to help her, she had one of older versions of nvda, I don't know exactly which; but she tells me that it worked fine.
I tried with shift+tab and then tab again to refresh and it sometimes work, sometimes does not. I also tried with word UIA enabled, but there were same results.
any suggestion, how to solve this problem?

thanks in advance.

regards, Jožef