locked Re: NVDA add on's RSS feed.

Edited

The only web browser that can find and display RSS feeds as a page is FireFox E SR edition. Otherwise, you would have to fiddle with the URL and use a third party RSS reader or an add on for the non E S R version of FireFox. Mozilla claims very few people used the live bookmarks functionality, but the internet has been trying to slowly kill RSS feeds for a while so people have no choice but to subscribe to spammy email lists. Edge does not support finding RSS feeds as far as I know. Chrome does not either, as far as I know. The ESR version of FireFox is the only browser left that can find RSS feeds and display them as a page.