From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] outlook 2016 and NVDA 2019.1.1: nvda's focus does not go to next/previous message after pressing up/down key in message list

Make sure the program is set for object navigation, not screen review. This sounds like a problem caused by screen review being the setting. After using screen review, people should be sure to return to object navigation because not doing so causes problems and some of those problems don't appear to be connected to screen review being the current setting, but they are.