locked Re: request for participation in a study

As there has been an expansion in the age range for participants, I am posting the revised call for participants:

Hi all,

As part of my master’s degree in Linguistics at the University of Cambridge, I am conducting research on how blind and sighted adults understand and interpret language. I am looking for congenitally blind or early blind adults, on the one hand, and sighted adults on the other, aged between 18 and 67, who do not have any additional disabilities, and who grew up in an English speaking country. The survey will take between 40-45 minutes. Participants in the survey will be entered into a draw to win one of four £25.00 amazon.co.uk gift cards. Anyone who wants to participate in the survey please

e-mail me at my academic email address (es777@...), and I will send out the survey.

Enes Sariba
Principal Researcher

           ~ Edward Abbey