locked Re: NVDA add on's RSS feed.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 09:56 AM, marcio wrote:
And I do use Thunderbird as my RSS reader, but ya know, whitout feed addresses it won't do any good.
Marcio,

           You absolutely deserve this snarky response:  "Google is your friend."

           I have used several search engines and searching on the entity name and RSS has either gotten me the RSS link or taken me to the organizations page under which the RSS link can be obtained (which seems to be Podcasts on a number of them).

           This is not rocket science, and it's exactly what web search engines were created for and do best.

           ~ Edward Abbey