Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 30/04/2019 11:53, Gene disse:

You can use the portable version of Firefox whatever ESR version supports this functionality for that specific purpose.?? You can use whatever version you use aside from that for general browsing.
??
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA add on's RSS feed.

Brian,
Thanks for the answer!
Again, too bad that I'm not smart enough to do everything you do :)
Now, be sure that I haven't posted it here without making any heffort to find RSS addresses. And well, I found some of them, but it's not always that a website show this option.
But then, as I said, it's just that I'm not smart enough. :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 30/04/2019 11:31, Brian Vogel disse:
On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 09:56 AM, marcio wrote:
And I do use Thunderbird as my RSS reader, but ya know, whitout feed addresses it won't do any good.
Marcio,

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??You absolutely deserve this snarky response:?? "Google is your friend."

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??I have used several search engines and searching on the entity name and RSS has either gotten me the RSS link or taken me to the organizations page under which the RSS link can be obtained (which seems to be Podcasts on a number of them).

?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??This is not rocket science, and it's exactly what web search engines were created for and do best.
??
--

Brian??-??Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit,??Version 1809, Build 17763????

??

??