locked Re: NVDA add on's RSS feed.

Sarah k Alawami

Tomy midn a list shoudl be for askign for help if you did all the troubleshooting your self. That and nothingn more. I expect everyone myself included to troubleshoot and if they can't or won't learn that is not my problem, that is the person learning. If they cannot lear or don't want to they dont' really deserve my help or time or frustrations. Tke the time to practice your skill(s) and don't waist my time if you are not willing to practice or learn on your own.

Take care

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Apr 2019, at 14:21, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Brian,

You forget that not everybody is on the same level as you when it comes to learning. Some people don’t know how to do a proper search for something because they haven’t been trained properly. I can understand doing a search for something but if they can’t find the results for something, isn’t that what a list is all about—helping each other? I won’t say anything more.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10