locked Re: NVDA add on's RSS feed.

Sarah k Alawami

Tomy midn a list shoudl be for askign for help if you did all the troubleshooting your self. That and nothingn more. I expect everyone myself included to troubleshoot and if they can't or won't learn that is not my problem, that is the person learning. If they cannot lear or don't want to they dont' really deserve my help or time or frustrations. Tke the time to practice your skill(s) and don't waist my time if you are not willing to practice or learn on your own.

Take care

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go here.
and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 30 Apr 2019, at 14:21, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Brian,

You forget that not everybody is on the same level as you when it comes to learning. Some people don’t know how to do a proper search for something because they haven’t been trained properly. I can understand doing a search for something but if they can’t find the results for something, isn’t that what a list is all about—helping each other? I won’t say anything more.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 1:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA add on's RSS feed.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 03:21 PM, Kwork wrote:

And, with that bit of flaming from a member of the moderation team towards a user, I'm gone.

Belittling and discouraging should never be in fashion.

Truly, and entirely in public, "Oh, grow up!"

You also have no idea, none whatsoever, of the private correspondence I have had with this member, and that what you consider "belittling" is nothing more than ribbing in fun.

And, by the way, I do expect people to be doing web searches before imposing on the time of hundreds of people in asking questions that are answered by doing one then about 2 minutes to scan the top results.   There is a reason that the guideline about doing an archive search and/or web search was included:  too many people don't do 'em, and it's basic netiquette to do so before ever posting to a mailing list or forum.

I'm tired of people expecting apologies or hand-holding for basic internet skills when they are not new to the internet.  When they are, and indicate such, they'll get all the hand-holding and guidance they need, plus more.  Otherwise, do your due diligence first.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell.

~ Edward Abbey

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.