blank lines in outlook 2016

Sam Bushman

Hi All,

I have two main problems with outlook 2016 – the 32bit version that you can download and install from office 365.

  1. I get blank line over and over when arrowing through messages. Is there a way to ignore / compress more than one blank line in a row?
  2. Often the outlook crashes and restarts. This only happens with NVDA. I have briefed several on this list before and have sent in logs etc. Does this crashing on certain messages happen to anyone else? If I view the message by either looking at it from a forward or a reply it doesn’t crash.

Thanks so much for any input.

Sam