Re: blank lines in outlook 2016

Sam Bushman

When you use read to end – then want to get a link to click on – how do you find the link – highlight it and then click on it.

You press esc or another key to stop the read to end – then you need to arrow around to find the link to click on. I just get blank over and over. Any other suggestions?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2019 7:22 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] blank lines in outlook 2016

Why are you down arrowing through the message?  Do you have to do so for some reason?  If you use read to end, no blank lines will be spoken.

Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 7:26 AM

Subject: [nvda] blank lines in outlook 2016

Hi All,

I have two main problems with outlook 2016 – the 32bit version that you can download and install from office 365.

  1. I get blank line over and over when arrowing through messages. Is there a way to ignore / compress more than one blank line in a row?
  2. Often the outlook crashes and restarts. This only happens with NVDA. I have briefed several on this list before and have sent in logs etc. Does this crashing on certain messages happen to anyone else? If I view the message by either looking at it from a forward or a reply it doesn’t crash.

Thanks so much for any input.

Sam