Re: Reaching the comments' section on YouTube video

JM Casey

Yes, you are right, youtube pages definitely do this; the comments are not visible unless you scroll down a bit, I believe, although I’m not positive exactly how it works.

I have successfully commented on a few things, but, it is generally hit-and-miss, as has been said before. It sometimes seems as though the cursor is not staying in place, or not remaining where one thinks it should be, and so typing does not always yield the expected result!

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: May 1, 2019 9:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reaching the comments' section on YouTube video

The reason you find the comments field by using headings from certain parts of the page and not others is probably because the page changes depending on where you are.  Some pages change what they show depending on where you are on the page.  The description sounds as though a Youtube video page does this.

I'm not sure how common this is but I have seen it on occasion.