Re: when typing message, keys do not speak when I type

Roger Stewart

Try holding the nvda key and press 2 on the number row of keys. It should say speak typed characters on and then you're good to go.
Roger

On 5/1/2019 12:54 PM, marvin kotler wrote:

Good afternoon list; have a minor problem when I type a message nvda does not speak the keys to me as I type.  For example, in notepad, the keys speak like they should.  If there is something I can do to get the keys to speak, please let me know; running latest nvda and windows ten 1809; thanks

Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10