Re: nvda said speak characters on/off

Dan Beaver

Sorry, I haven't been following this thread but have you turned on the character echo feature?  If not this might help.

If you already tried this I am sorry for suggesting it again.

Dan Beaver

On 5/1/2019 2:40 PM, marvin kotler wrote:

Like in the subject, nvda plus 2 said speak characters on or off.  This made no difference.  For some reason in notepad, the keys speak like they are supposed to.  Since I like the keys to speak, for now I am using nvda’s rival and the keys do speak; like to clear up the issue with nvda, though.

Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Dan Beaver (KC4DOY)