Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] blank lines in outlook 2016

Yes you can, however, when you press k to go from link to link it just gets
stuck on graphic and can't find the link you want - you need to press k then
down arrow then k and down arrow and - ... etc. If you try to press read all
then stop it to find a link then you just get blank line after blank line.