Re: NVDA and motorola CPS software.

Kevin Cussick

Hi, I have the same problems with the software, so if anyone does make or has made an addon for this please share. I did ask on list some years ago about this and got nothing back.

On 30/04/2019 05:08, Shaun Oliver wrote:
Hi all,
I'm currently undertaking the task of programming Motorola Mototrbo radios using the CPS software. my problem is, while I can somewhat navigate through the treview when the codeplug is loaded and locate the various tick boxes and combo boxes etc, I have no idea what each option does, due to the fact that while they are labeled, they are not labeled in such a way as to allow NVDA to pick up those lables and allow me to know what each item is. Is there anybody that is competent with coding add-ons out there that can assist me with this venture? I am happy to assist in testing, but my coding skills are negligible at best and I haven't the patients to undertake such a task.
any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I did try to reach out to motorola to see if they could make the software more blind friendly, but, I have heard nothing back, so I fear we're on our own with this one.
any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.