Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Combo Boxes, Agreements?

Hi.

One would argue though, that separating links and other controls on their own line is a feature rather than how a screen reader (which should try and lay out elements on a page similarly to how a sighted person sees it) should operate. Persons that normally advocate for this change are previous users of other screen readers, but I doubt that is enough to justify the change.