Re: playing music on this new laptop

Gene

I don't know what is causing the screen-reader to come from one side and the music from the other, in that case.

Have you tried the usual possible remedy of rebooting? 

When did the problem begin?  You might try running a restore point from before that time.  Aside from that, I'm not sure if I have other suggestions.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] playing music on this new laptop

Gene: No, the speakers are built into the computer.  I don’t have usb speakers. 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: May 1, 2019 12:47 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Are the speakers USB speakers?  What happens if they are, if you disconnect them from the computer and connect them again, in other words, unplug the USB plug and plug it in again? 

While the speakers are unplugged, is sound heard through the internal speakers as it should be?

Gene

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 1:19 PM

Another thing I forgot was my friend Max who drives Handy dart he played the

Foo fighters All my life and he too said it came through one speaker and NVDA came through the  other speaker.  Only the right speaker plays the music.  He thinks I should get a Bluetooth speaker.  Otherwise I’ll blow the speakers.  This is an Acer laptop and I have realtec speakers if this is a help.

Sent: May 1, 2019 11:10 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] playing music on this new laptop

Hi list: Arlene here.  I tried to fix the balance on my new laptop.  On the right speaker I can hear my music.  On the left speaker I hear NVDA coming through.  I want to hear music on both speakers.  I can get NVDA to speak through both the speakers.  I tried to balance the music on the left speaker. But the music will not move to the left speaker.  How does one do that. I did see where you can have it set to default Microsoft sound. Shell I do that and see what happens?  My room mate’s brother played his black Sabith and he discovered that only the right speaker played the music.  Do I need to get a Bluetooth speaker? Or do I set it back to Microsoft default sound or whatever it was I did see. I have realtec speakers if that is a help. Sorry for all my rambling.  I had this computer since February 27th

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.