From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda said speak characters on/off

Sorry, I haven't been following this thread but have you turned on the character echo feature? If not this might help.

If you already tried this I am sorry for suggesting it again.

Dan Beaver

On 5/1/2019 2:40 PM, marvin kotler wrote:

Like in the subject, nvda plus 2 said speak characters on or off. This made no difference. For some reason in notepad, the keys speak like they are supposed to. Since I like the keys to speak, for now I am using nvda’s rival and the keys do speak; like to clear up the issue with nvda, though.

Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dan Beaver (KC4DOY)