Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2019 2:12 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Combo Boxes, Agreements?

Weeeell, its all down to how you use the system is it not? If you have never
been sighted ten I find most have it on as its easier, but if like me you
were sighted once having each on a new line can be confusing. It really
depends on how well the page was designed though. Some leave no space
between them and this can be fiddly to get to work out which combo box or
whatever active control it is, is in play.
Another annoyance is that often sites mix normal combos with the ones that
will jump out as soon as you start to change them. of course you can get
around this with pressing extra keys as you cursor, but its bad design.
 On the issue of licence accepting. this is an ongoing issue both online and
in some installers. I find often one has to resort to  screen navigation to
find the individual buttons for accept and not accept.
 Another bit of bad design.
 My current annoyance is Capchars with pictures, but that is a whole other
subject so I will not talk about it here. Its bad enough that forums seem to
not use headers or other easy to navigate devices these days which makes
them almost unusable if you want to use them quickly.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-