Re: NVDA and Brave Shields

Brice Mijares

The web page for the brave browser states ads are blocked by default.

On 5/2/2019 9:15 AM, Artin Dekker via Groups.Io wrote:
Hey,
I use the Brave browser with NVDA. I read online that you can disable addblocking for an individual site in the Brave Shields panel, I do not see this option in the Brave Shields panel. Is this option not present, or does NVDA not see this option. And if NVDA does not see this option, is there a way to enable or disable add-blocking per individual site with NVDA? Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Artin Dekker