Re: NVDA and Brave Shields

Hey,

I have looked at the About Brave screen and it says Brave is up to date. Version 0.63.48 Chromium: 74.0.3729.108 (Official build) (64-bit)

Sincerely,
Artin Dekker

Op 3-5-2019 om 00:29 schreef Luke Davis:

Perhaps a silly question, but are you certain you are on the most recent version?  If this is a feature they have added recently, it may not be in your version if you are even a little behind the current release.

Luke
 On Thu, 2 May 2019, Artin Dekker via Groups.Io wrote:

I use the Brave browser with NVDA. I read online that you can disable addblocking for an individual site in the Brave Shields panel, I do not see this option in the Brave Shields panel. Is this option not present, or does NVDA not see this option. And if NVDA does not see this option, is there a way to enable or disable add-blocking per individual site with NVDA? Thanks in advance.