Re: Compact Vocalizer Voices for NVDA

Rui Fontes

With that bundle, I am not sure...
With the Vocalizer Expressive from Tiflotecnia, yes, the compact voices can be used.

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 21:51 de 03/05/2019, Daniel McGee escreveu:

Hi all, am currently trying out the Eloquence / Vocalizer bundle that one can download as extra voices from the NVDA website.
My question is: Does NVDA support the Compact version of the Vocalizer Expressive voices?
I use Daniel Compact on my iPhone and I would love to be able to use Compact versions of Vocalizer with NVDA if at all possible.
Looking forward to knowing if this is possible or not.
Regards
Daniel