Re: Compact Vocalizer Voices for NVDA

Ali Savas

Hi Rui,

May I ask for the reason? Has this possibly license technical reasons?

I thank you in advance for your answer and wish you a nice evening.

Best Regards
Ali

Am 04.05.2019 um 21:57 schrieb Rui Fontes:

Not yet...

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 20:16 de 04/05/2019, Ali Savas escreveu:
Hi Rui,

by the way, you still have the old Vocalizer Expressive voices, but
there are new voices like Anna, Markus and many more in German. Will
these available too?

Regards
Ali

Am 04.05.2019 um 21:08 schrieb Rui Fontes:
With that bundle, I am not sure...
With the Vocalizer Expressive from Tiflotecnia, yes, the compact
voices can be used.

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 21:51 de 03/05/2019, Daniel McGee escreveu:
Hi all, am currently trying out the Eloquence / Vocalizer bundle that
one can download as extra voices from the NVDA website.

My question is: Does NVDA support the Compact version of the
Vocalizer Expressive voices?

I use Daniel Compact on my iPhone and I would love to be able to use
Compact versions of Vocalizer with NVDA if at all possible.

Looking forward to knowing if this is possible or not.

Regards

Daniel