From: "Daniel McGee" <danielmcgee134@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 03, 2019 9:51 PM
Subject: [nvda] Compact Vocalizer Voices for NVDA

Hi all, am currently trying out the Eloquence / Vocalizer bundle that one can download as extra voices from the NVDA website.

My question is: Does NVDA support the Compact version of the Vocalizer Expressive voices?

I use Daniel Compact on my iPhone and I would love to be able to use Compact versions of Vocalizer with NVDA if at all possible.

Looking forward to knowing if this is possible or not.

Regards

Daniel