What is the threshold snap shot used for?

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi guys

I was just looking up on the snap shots page to see if the beta was released of NVDA which it is, but noticed the above in the subject line above the aalpha snap shot. I know what the other 2 do but what does this one do that might be different? to the others?

There is no information to say what it does like the others.

The link to the page is https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Gene nz